Seven students fall ill due to suspected food poisoning in Kannur


Seven students of Nityananda Bhavan English Medium School in Kannur were admitted to the hospital after eating chicken mixed with mayonnaise on Monday afternoon.

The food was reportedly brought from the house of a student in the class. Children suffering from abdominal pain and diarrhoea were admitted to Pappinissery Community Health Centre.

Health department officials have started an investigation into the incident.



Source link