Narrow escape for Surpiya Sule as saree catches fire | India News – Times of India


PUNE: NCP MP Supriya Sule‘s saree accidentally caught fire during an event in Pune on Sunday. In a statement, Sule later said that she is safe and there was no reason to worry.

The MP was at an event in Hinjawadi to inaugurate a karate competition, when her saree caught fire while she was garlanding a small statute of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj.

Watch: NCP leader Supriya Sule’s saree suddenly catches fire

Watch: NCP leader Supriya Sule’s saree suddenly catches fire

A video of the incident shows her saree accidentally touching a lamp kept on a table while she garlanded the statute.





Source link